Decades of Experience with the Big Insurance Companies Achieve the Maximum Settlement for Losses
Gold Star Adjusters Work for You.
We are your Licensed Advocate to level the playing field when handling claims with the big insurance companies
We Only Work for YOU!
We have the training, experience and know-how to recover the maximum for your claim, and we educate you in the process. With Gold Star, you get more. More knowledge, more power, more understanding, more control, more results, more of what you deserve from your insurance claim (insurance company lobbyists have made sure that Florida law prohibits us from saying you will get more money, but try us and see. If you don’t get more money, we don’t get paid!).
Don’t just take our word for it. Check our results and review some testimonials. Then call! Like the rest of our clients, you’ll be very glad you did.
Mark Goldwich, Owner
FL Lic. # A099530
Mark Goldwich is a dedicated insurance professional, putting his years of knowledge and expertise to work for you! Mark is available to speak to your civic, professional, condo or homewner associations, employee group, or other Jacksonville area groups at NO charge.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Insurance
- Licensed insurance adjuster in Florida since 1987
- Over 17 years handling Property & Casualty claims for one of the largest insurers of homes and businesses in Florida and the country (chances are, you or one of your “neighbors” are insured with them) as a Claim Representative, Senior Claim Representative, Claim Specialist, Reinspector, Supervisor, Superintendent, Team Manager, and Catastrophe Team Manager
- Member – American Association of Public Insurance Adjusters Member
- Florida Association of Public Insurance Adjusters Member
- Florida Wind Network Member
- JAX Chamber Member, and Mandarin Council 2009 Small Business Leader
FL Lic. #W123827
SC Lic. #728032
OH Lic #1017879
- Over 6 years experience as an exterior restoration contractor responsible for sales, installation, and quality control.
- Over 6 years experience as a residential and commercial construction site superintendent.
- Over 3 years experience as a residential and commercial framing and roofing installer.
- Member – Florida Association of Public Insurance Adjusters.
Brian Fitzgerald Ragin
Lic. # W234719
Brian is a Jacksonville native. In 1988 He began his career processing claims with BCBS of Florida. He transitioned to a more exciting career as a firefighter with the Jacksonville Fire Rescue Dept in 1991. He worked with the JFRD for 25 years, retiring as a Captain. Being an emergency responder, Brian has seen up close the devastation that can come with fire, water damage, wind storms, structural collapse and hurricanes.
- Experienced in residential structural rehab
- Background in fire investigation, hazardous materials and aircraft structural damage
FL Lic. # W457650
- Retired Investigator with Tallahassee Police Department (29 years of service)
- Licensed Private Investigator
- Owner – Proven Investigations Tallahassee
- Architecture major – Kent State University
- Has bought, repaired, renovated, and sold multiple investment properties
Tara “Yvette” Forrest
FL License W529947
GA License 3286204
- A native of Virginia, Yvette has called North Florida home since 2005.
- Having been best friends with her husband since grade school, she grew up in his family’s construction business and was a partner in a construction company for many years.
- Established relationships and decades long exposure to the construction industry provides a firm foundation for Yvette as a Public Adjuster.
- Owned and operated two small businesses before taking a position with the Florida Department of Health as Administrator of Bureau of Radiation Control, where she was responsible for the statewide radiation regulatory program, and participated in numerous FEMA and Nuclear Regulatory Commission programs and training. Yvette was often called upon to represent Florida as a speaker and presenter at conferences across the country.
- Elected 2012 Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce Mandarin Council Small Business Leader of the Year, and served on Mandarin Council board as a Board Member and Vice President.
Dennis C. Green
FL License W426835
US Army veteran and a long-time business owner with over 25 years of construction estimating, project management, quality control and design/build expertise. Experience includes construction of multi-million-dollar private residences, commercial construction, and all aspects of construction for federal agencies and municipalities worldwide. Made a career change several years ago into the insurance industry, never looking back.
Steven Michael Chavoustie
FL License A295053
Bio Coming Soon.
Zachary Steven Goldwich
FL License W725445
Bio Coming Soon